Beyond the Bottom Line
Business owners share a passion and commitment for developing their businesses, but far too many are failing to put adequate plans in place to protect the “total economic wealth” of their businesses, their families, and themselves.
Integrating Personal and Business Plans is our exclusive method of helping you navigate through the 3 Key Areas of your Business Planning:
- Getting Money out of their business on the most favorable basis
- Attracting, Retaining, and Rewarding Key Employees
- Preparing their business for the next owner
A recent study New York Life conducted for successful entrepreneurs found that the most successful owners make time to work “on” their businesses, as well as “in” their businesses.
Because your business is about more than just the bottom line, we have created many useful tools to help you learn about how to:
- Protect your business:
- Consider key issues like succession planning and retirement, and avoid putting your families' largest source of income and financial security at risk.
- Reward your employees to attract and retain top talent. Learn how small businesses can set themselves apart from their competition
- Financial: Pension and retirement plans
- Insurance: Full health (including vision and dental); disability insurance; life insurance.
- Family: Flex-time; maternity and paternity leave
- Plan for your future with our exclusive process
- Profit first, and keep more after taxes
- Improve the Life of Your Business
- Run your business so you can leave it on Your Own Terms